Monday, January 12, 2009

Another One Bites The Dust

Another goal has been achieved -- yah!! #9 is done, John's blanket. Pictures tomorrow, it is too dark tonight. I only had to finish sewing it together which is the part I really dislike the most.

Also started the Walk North Dakota program. Went to the Fitness Center today and exercised for an hour. As of this time, which I'm about done for the night and have 8941 steps. Will leave it on until bedtime so I can get over 9000 steps. To stay on track with the program with working out 5 days a week you need to do 10,000 steps per day. Maybe I will stretch it into 6 days, we'll see how the schedule works.

Sam had school off today. We had about 3-5 inches of snow but were under blizzard warnings. It was a beautiful day so they should have gone to school. Last Saturday he placed fourth in his wrestling tournament. The team took first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment