Friday, January 23, 2009

Presidental communication

We'll see how this works. I sent the President a message/question today which I would almost guarantee will not receive a response. Basically I asked since he now reestablished federally funded abortions how that improves our economy, job situation, security. Personally I would not want abortion to be illegal again, too dangerous but that doesn't mean I want to pay for it to be performed. I'm sure no where in the constitution does it provide for the government paying for medical procedures, I'm not an expert but I highly doubt it. I suggested maybe he pay for them or have the people who paid for part of his little party pay for them. I'll need to check out Yahoo to see if there is a group committed to bringing down their income enough not to pay taxes as a means of protest. Hopefully.

Big weekend with wrestling as there is a tournament in town. It is so nice when they are in town because when your team isn't competing you can come home. Most of our other meets are about 2 hours away, so, not possible.

Hope every one has a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I need an update on everything??? Did you get an email back? How is the workout plan going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete