Friday, May 14, 2010

Finishing

It always feels so good to finish something, doesn't really matter what but after you have put in time, it is nice to be done. If you are a list person you understand. I have a daily list, a monthly list, a yearly list and list to be done by the time I'm 50 (which is coming fast). Some lists have the same things on them so it is a double or triple cross-off, those are great.  Just crossing it off gives you a feeling of accomplishment.

I am done with school. My last grade posted for Composition and it was an A, so my GPA is a 4.0 and has been for a while. This really makes me feel good. This is a 3 list accomplishment, month, year, and 50. I have also finished weaving my second scarf, (pictures tonight, right now it had a bath and needs to dry) and I really like it. There is still work to do be done to be more consistent on the edges but I'm getting better. This is on the month and year list.  Also I finished and dishcloth that was on the monthly list.  My sock is coming right along, I am working on the heel although I seriously doubt I will get it done this weekend.

Tonight Dan is staying in Bismarck after a meeting in Fargo. He is tired. Sam is going to work. One of the banks in town is have a 100th anniversary. I need to make an appearance, besides it will be a good time.

Last night I went to quilting for the first time in probably a year, it was fun. It is nice to just pick up as if you never had left the group. Also was talking to a friend who lives two doors down from quilting and she is pregnant, third child. So now Tina is due December 1st, minister's wife (Kate)  around Thanksgiving, and Sandy is due beginning of November. Knitting baby stuff is fun so I'm happy.

The weather is perfect, mid 70s, sunny, slight breeze. Honestly could not be better.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment