Saturday, May 22, 2010

What happened to my spring?

It is so cold and rainy today it feels like it could snow I didn't mean to swear- sorry.  It is only, okay it says it 57 degrees, but it feels like the low 40s. It is cloudy, rainy and I have double layers of clothing on.

Thursday went to a card making party, the companionship is the best part but the card making is fun too.


We are going to take the summer off from making cards so will start to go to quilting again on Thursdays.

Don't know much else. Will probably iron Dan's shirts today and keep cleaning. Mom is coming for Sam's graduation so need to tidy up a bit.

Bought plants last night, 5 tomato, rosemary, and parsley. The sage plant survived the winter so I will dry herbs again this fall. I still need a chive plant and then I'm pretty much done.

No comments:

Post a Comment