Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Another project completed

This was a project from a class at The Yarnery in St. Paul.  It was a great class with Arnhild Hillesland, great group of people in the class and she makes beautiful sweaters. I don't have any pictures from the class but here is my finished project (about 3 months later)



The hat colors are a little darker in reality than in the picture.

Specifications:
Pattern: By Arnild Hillesland
Yarn: Ruma Strikkegard in Light Blue and White
Needles: Clover Size 2 and 4 Bamboo 16" circular

See that man in the background he is sick, yuck sick, chest and head congestion sick. He had a meeting today, a meeting tonight, a meeting tomorrow night and leaves on Thursday to go to Phoenix until Monday for school.

We went out for supper last night and I had the best BLT on sourdough bread. I can't wait until we have fresh tomatoes from the garden.  These are my favorite sandwiches of all time.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for updating! Love the pictures.
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally remembered to catch up on your blog.
    I love the scarf = it looks woven instead of knit...... and I recognize the Kaffe Fasst table runner. The socks are neat. Its snowing here today, too. finished another baby quilt
    so that makes five done and ready to go somewhere. Not quite sure if I will send them to one of the groups collecting for Haiti or not.

    ReplyDelete