Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thursday, 02/18/2010

Well I didn't read my chapter in Nutrition last night so that is a must do tonight. I also didn't go to the grocery store today, didn't feel like it. It looks like snow for tonight. We really don't need it but I don't know what that ever made a difference.  See below.


Yes we have dug out the car but we have several feet of snow, that is why we don't need more! The big drift on the left actually is our stairs going into the house so we obviously had to dig out. This was over Christmas when Chris was here, the weather was wild, very windy.

Last month I finished these for a Christmas gift.





The third picture is of the sock blocker I got for Christmas from Dan. It is from signature needles.  At some point I want to try their needles but they are really expensive, but beautiful.

Specs:  Pattern: Monkey Socks by Cookie A (free pattern on Ravelry but you can find it also at Knitty. Cookie A has a fabulous new book called Sock Innovation that I want to try to knit through.
Needles: Size 2 metal double point I got at Hobby Lobby on clearance :)
Yarn: Sock-Ease from Hobby Lobby. Usually $9.99 but used a 40% coupon.
Color: #201 This yarn actually is really nice, especially for the price.

These were fun to knit and easy to remember the pattern.  I have already started on another pair from her book and it will be the same way, easy to remember.

UPDATE:
Dan called he is in Denver and it is snowing. He can't wait to get to Phoenix, is 80 degrees.

Productive night so far. Listed 12 books on Amazon (Chris really likes using them, we'll see how it goes) and one book on E-bay. Usually I list on Saturday but wanted to just get it done while I was at it. To reach my goal for this month I need to get $43 in miscellaneous income yet this month and I'm running out of time so decided to list these real quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment