Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wednesday

Do you every have one of those days when work is the last thing you want to do. That would have been today. It was nice outside, work isn't that busy and just didn't feel like it.  Still got it done by 2:30 so worked 6 1/2 hours today. Most days my hours are down to 6 which is wonderful. Tomorrow when I get off we need some groceries so will run to Williston (45 minutes away) and hopefully be home shortly after Sam gets off school. I have a coupon expiring tomorrow that I want to use, $4 off $40, which really won't be too bad because I have two $2 coupons to use also for the same stores. There is also a $15 Olay Rebate I will probably do that they (Albertsons) have on sale so that is $18 of the $40 I need. Will  get other things with coupons so will end up pretty cheap and actually we really do new some basics like potatoes, carrots, etc.

Today's picture is a Valentine's dishcloth. There is a group on Yahoo and Ravelry that makes two dishcloths per month. I like to do some of them as they are easy to take along, usually don't require a whole lot of attention and are cheap to make. I finished this actually last week, so truly am not finishing something every day, but would like to.

Mom do you recognize the what's in the upper right corner?

For more detail of the center:


Specifications: Monthly Dishcloth Pattern
Yarn: Sugar N Cream or Peaches N Cream in Red
Needles: Generic Metal Size 6.

Don't know much else, Sam is at youth group, Dan just got home from his meeting and I have some studying to do in Nutrition (actually have to finish reading the chapter).  Laundry is being done so Dan can pack and head out tomorrow. Dishes are in the dishwasher clinking together. I like the background noises that homes make, it is comforting.

No comments:

Post a Comment