Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy March

Sam finally got home from a basketball game, we won. We have pretty good teams in a lot of sports.

Happy March !!.  It is supposed to warm up this week, in the 40s and then snow maybe this weekend. It can't snow I have to drive to St. Paul for my weaving class. So excited.

I don't know why it has taken so long for the birds to find our feeders this year. But finally they have arrived.
This woodpecker was huge and yes I went out and filled the other bird feeder.

On the knitting front here are two pictures of a blanket I sent to John about a year ago. It was so squishy soft.
Obviously one side patchwork and one side has stripes. The pink is a darker rose color.  Unfortunately I don't remember any of the specs for this one.  Anyway I hope he liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment