Thursday, March 11, 2010

Snow and weaving

Quick short post before work. It snowed all day yesterday and is snowing this morning - errr.

Will post some pictures of weaving tonight. This past weekend was absolutely fabulous. The weaving class was great, thanks Theresa, it was fun to see Mom, Paul, Kris and Mira and have supper. The Rowan 30th anniversary was really cool (unfortunately forgot my camera) and the Textile Center is wonderful. I think I am going to have to join the MN Weaver's Guild. They have weekend classes for learning how to use floor looms and I'm sure they have classes for 4-heddle looms. I'm hooked. The weekend Yarnover is in the cities they (the Textile Center) is having their garage sale. Several of the people in my weaving class said that it is a really fun event.

Anyway got to go, time to get coffee running through my veins so I quit yawning and turn on the work computer. Hope you have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment