Saturday, February 5, 2011

Fruit salad and a hat

I have been watching the Wiggles for a while today. If any one you have watched it is a kids program kind of like Barney except they dance and sing a lot. I honest didn't know you could make up a song about fruit salad.  I think I will need a sanity weekend pretty soon.

Finished Chris' second hat, first one was too short so I made this one about 1.5 inches longer. The yarn should have been a little thicker but hopefully it will help keep him warm. He is going to send the first one back as it fits Sam perfectly.




I love this pattern: The Boyfriend Hat.
Needles: Susan Bates Size 8 double point and Clover Size 8-16" circulars
Yarn: Lisa Cruse sells this yarn.

Yes the flakes on the hat is snow, non dandruff, again. At least it makes everything look clean again.

John is definitely enjoying winter. When he has to come in he is definitely not happy.


He was intent on eating snow this day. It was clean, we double checked!

No comments:

Post a Comment