Friday, February 4, 2011

I'm done

I am officially done with my job. The computer equipment has been sent back. All expenses have been submitted for reimbursement.  Losing a job like this really drives home the be prepared mindset, be debt-free, have money in savings, have a pantry with food in it, look at the stuff you have and see if you can sell some stuff and ask yourself why you bought it in the first place.

I have a to do list for this week with 22 entries. So far this afternoon I finished 8. If I don't have a list I will putz the whole week away.

Tonight I'll finish a scarf I had to reknit. It was done but apparently I had dropped a stitch about 1/3 of the way from the end. The yarn is beautiful.


Needles: Susan Bates Size 9 (Plastic)
Yarn:  Universal Yarn Spice Berry (2 skeins)
Purchased at: Black Sheep Yarn, Kent, CT
Pattern:  K2, (YO, K2T) x 9, K2

We are definitely enjoying the nice weather for a couple of days, low to mid 30s. There is a little of dripping going on, off the roof, off the cars, puddles everywhere. It is great. So much better than -30.

No comments:

Post a Comment