Saturday, February 5, 2011

Long Term Project

We all have those projects that take time, not that they have to but because you have procrastinated to the point that years go by, although you really still want to get it done. My project like that is:


I actually started this when I was pregnant with my oldest son. He was born in 1986 so obviously a while ago.  There is a lot done but I just need to finish it.  Unfortunately in one of the angels there is a rust spot which also shows up lighter in another spot. If anyone has ideas how to get it out without bleaching the embroidery thread I would appreciate it.




The above are the four parts of the design that are completely done, even though the last picture isn't complete in the picture, it is now. I love doing embroidery, it is inexpensive and portable.

Went to the freezer today in the garage and a little bunny seems to have taken up residence. Since it is so nice I left the door open, maybe he will find another place to live, or he will bring in the rest of his family, I guess it is a crap shoot what he, the bunny, decides to do.  Hopefully he goes to live somewhere else. As cold as it has been here I certainly don't blame him for moving into warmer habitat.

No comments:

Post a Comment