Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Yarn Along and Book

This week I'm joining Ginny for her weekly Yarn Along in the hope of keeping myself motivated.  I am really trying to finish up some UFOs before starting new projects but at the same time trying not to buy a whole lot of yarn as I have so much, too much.


Last night I finished a quickie washcloth. Today I hope to finish the toes on this sock (generic pattern) and start the 2nd one. The sock will either be for Dan or for a Christmas present.  Rescue so far as been a great book, will finish tonight and then list on E-bay.  Finally I am finally to the point of getting rid of books right after I'm done with them rather than shelving them.  Plus getting a little money back to buy another book is always nice.

Washcloth:
Yarn:  Cotton Ease; Color: Maize
Needles:  Fiddle head Glass Needles; Size 6

The coordinator of our department called today. It took all I had to be civil to her.  I guess I am still a little miffed.

2 comments:

  1. Glass needles! Wow, I've never seen them before - how do you enjoy working on them?
    Love that sock colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually once I got over being afraid I was going to break them, especially the tips (they are much stronger than you think) I love them. Besides they are so pretty.

    The sock color is navy with just little specks. My husband is pretty conservative so can't go to wild with the self striping or funky colors.

    Thanks for the comment.
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete